Every successful organization or company understands the financial benefits of outsourcing. In today’s fast paced business world, greater demands are placed in every sector of business or industry. As a company, owners or shareholders need to stay focused on the business tasks at hand in order to achieve stability and more importantly increase revenue. Today’s high-end business industry aims for support in order to stay competitive while reducing overheads. Outsourcing your Health and Safety WILL save you money and increase orginisational safety capability.
Vision Safety can help you achieve your core safety objectives, whilst we help you project a core value. We provide outsourcing solutions and we can customize solutions depending on what exactly your company needs. Our outsourcing services include:
- Solutions for Turnkey / Project purposes
- Solutions for short-term man power during peak periods
- Solutions for unexpected overloads
- To Manage work scopes outside of your normal
- Solutions for multiple locations / Sites
- Rapid expansion
- Alignment with a client’s safety requirements
Vision Safety: Experienced Professionals
Vision Safety provides professionals experienced in many areas, across several different sectors. This includes, Automotive, Chemical, Petroleum Refining, Power Generation, Engineering, Construction, Marine, Transport and Logistics and many more. We work closely with your team and integrate our core safety skills within your Organisation and represent and protect your interests at every step. Vision Safety will identify and provide the professionals who have the verified experience and background to satisfy your unique requirements. Unlike outsourcing via a recruitment company, with Vision Safety you benefit from extensive functional support from a dedicated Safety Consultancy, resulting in a more defined, professional and higher quality service, with the flexibility to match your needs.
The Vision Safety Advantage:
Vision Safety. Solutions prides itself on a high level of quality service for all of our clients. We fully understand the needs of businesses across all sectors and offer each the solutions they seek. Before making any decision, please consider the following:
- With Vision Safety your company/organization can and will save money
- We offer quality and experienced Professionals
- We only focus on core competencies that offer sound solutions
- Lower your head count
- Nationally and Internationally mobile
- On call 24 hours a day
How Outsourcing Health and Safety Can Save You Money
All businesses want and need to see a healthy return on their investment. When you are deciding who should manage your health and safety, you need to engage someone who:
- is focused on your business and growth objectives
- provides you with competent and sound advice
- is qualified, experienced and understands how businesses operate.
Your options for engaging a Health and Safety Manager include recruiting a permanent employee or outsourcing the role of managing your health and safety processes to a consultancy.
How much does a Health and Safety Advisor / Manager cost?
The average salary of a permanent full time Health and Safety Manager is between £30,000 and £60,000 a year, depending on qualifications and experience. But when you take into account the hidden costs such as office and IT costs, recruitment fees, pension contributions, training, company car and other benefits, the annual cost can be more like £80,000-£100,000. This figure doesn’t take into account the three to four months that an employee may take to familiarise themselves with your systems and procedures and the induction costs associated with a new employee. And £100,000 is if you get the recruitment right! If you don’t that could be money that your Organisation never sees again.
What will outsourcing do for my business?
Outsourcing your health and safety management processes to a competent consultant is good value for money because you only pay for what you use. If you compare outsourcing to employing a permanent or contract manager, you’ll find the following benefits.
- A consultant can start immediately, so you don’t have to wait for them to work out their notice period (usually one to three months).
- A consultant will roll up their sleeves and get started without the need for the on-boarding that an employee requires to get up and running.
- A consultant will offer you candid and independent advice without the politics.
- You only pay for what you need, so can scale up or down depending on your business needs at the time.
- Demonstrate to current and future clients your Safety commitment
- You don’t have to pay recruitment consultancy fees (which could be around £7,000 to £10,000).
- You don’t have to pay for the job advert (at least £500).
- You can keep office and IT costs down if they work offsite with their own IT. IT and office costs can be around £5,000 for an employee.
- You don’t have to pay national insurance or pension contributions which could save you £6,000 to £12,000 a year.
- You don’t have to pay for a car or other company benefits – another saving of about £6,000 a year.
- A consultant will bring a wealth of knowledge and experience for your sector.
- If you engage a consultancy, you will have access to other H&S practitioners with different expertise.
Organisation’s can save a lot of money by choosing the outsourcing with Vision Safety. Some Organisation’s are saving tens of thousands of pounds every year.
All of our consultants are competent, independent and have the professional integrity that you need to give your business the edge. We provide practical solutions to fit with your business model. Outsourcing your health and safety to Vision Safety will give you peace of mind so that you can concentrate on your business goals.